Reimagining Population Health Management
Can Genomics Evolve our Sick Care System into a True Healthcare System
Date: December 15, 2020
Time: 11:30 am – 12:30 pm PST
Imagine if our healthcare system could actually prevent us from becoming patients in the first place.
In today’s healthcare, we use only 10% of the data that predicts health outcomes. Genetic information has the potential to radically improve our predictive power and to help risk-stratify the patients at highest and lowest risk of common chronic diseases such as diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and hypertension.
This webinar will explore how using genetics as a routine part of our healthcare can help us improve population health management—by identifying the highest-risk patients and proactively delivering personalized, preventive interventions to the right patients at the right time.
- The channels, tools, and delivery methods that could be used for population health management;
- How genomics can be paid for when applied as a population health management tool in the transition to value-based care; and
- How digital health companies should think about building solutions for population health management.
Lisa Alderson (Moderator)
CEO and Co-Founder of Genome Medical
Tony Slonim, MD, DrPH, FACHE
President and CEO, Renown Health
Chet Robson, DO, MHCDS, FAAFP
Chief Clinical Officer, Walgreens
Professor Sir Peter Donnelly, FRS FMedSci
Founder and CEO, Genomics plc
Marcia Guida, MS-CH, MBA, MS-HP,CPC
Senior Director, Value Based Contracting and Medicare Network Operations, Aetna CVS Health
Social Determinants of Health in the Virtual Care Setting
Date: November 17, 2020
Time: 11:00 am – 12:00 pm PST
In the time of COVID-19, digital health and telehealth capacities are ramping up. These technologies often point to solutions for specific chronic conditions. In this webinar, learn from experts about:
- How chronic conditions are often underpinned by behavioral complexities such as smoking, diet, alcohol use, physical activity, etc.
- How digital and healthtech companies can integrate behavioral, social, and clinical care data into product design to create context-aware, intelligent solutions
Kate Wollin, ScD, FACSM, FSBM (Moderator)
Entrepreneurial Executive and Behavioral Epidemiologist
Gina Merchant, Ph.D.
Aditi U. Joshi MD, MSc, FACEP
Medical Director of JeffConnect
Gary Bennett, Ph.D.
Bishop-MacDermott Family Professor of Psychology & Neuroscience, Global Health and Medicine and Vice Provost for Undergraduate Education at Duke University